How to Play Safely
All players must follow all safety rules without exception. Any
violation will result in that player being ejected from the game. Any
explanations to the player will be discussed after that game is over. If
a player violates a rule a second time, he will be
ejected from the site.
- Safety goggles must be worn at all times. Safety goggles
may be removed only in the registration area. There is absolutely
no exceptions to this rule. Goggles must be
worn at the target range.
- No shooting at the neck or head. Any player intentionally
shooting at another player's head will be ejected from
- No shooting into or out of the registration/neutral zones
or parking areas. All guns must have safeties on and barrel
plugs in when in the registration area. Rental guns may not be
taken to the parking area. Guns may only be discharged on the
playing field or at the target range. Do Not Shoot the Wildlife.
- No climbing of trees or structures. Players are not
allowed to climb on or over any structures. Players may never climb
trees. Do not rearrange the forts.
- No physical contact. Players may not touch another player or
his equipment at any time during the game.
- No potentially dangerous gear. Players may not bring onto the
playing field items such as tools, knives, rope, explosives, or any other
equipment not supplied or approved by the
- Avoid field hazards, such as holes, embankments, ruts,
fences, and any other declared by the field judges.
- No booby traps. Players may not construct any types
of booby traps or objects that my hinder another player's movement.
Do not block any entrances to any fort or structure.
- No alcohol or illegal drugs. Players must check out before
consuming any alcohol.
- Smoking in designated areas only. Smoking allowed in
registration area only.
- No verbal abuse. Profanity, name calling, or slurs
against anyone's race, color, religion, national origin, or
parents will not be tolerated.
- Do not attempt to remove CO2 bottles from rental guns.
- Do not leave the guns in direct sunlight.
- Judges decisions are final. Any player arguing with
judges during a game will be ejected from the field. Judges
will be happy to discuss calls after the game is over.